Noble Obusa was opened in 1969.
We have been trying to make a comfortable space
that our guests can have a pleasant conversation
and dinner with their family and friends.
On a scenic terrace with a view of Mt. Kinka,
or in a hall having a retro and calm atmosphere,
please enjoy delicious and variety-rich grilled foods.
Requests for hosting parties are welcomed.
|ADDRESS||873-1 Obusa, Nagara, Gifu city, Gifu|
|OPENING HOURS||Dinner 17:00 - 22:00
Lunch (Reservation required) 11:00 - 15:00
Since this is a quiet residential area, we open our restaurant under the condition that we close at 10:00PM.
Also, you are not allowed to bring in your own food. Please keep good manners.
- By car (From Nagoya city, Aichi)
- Head north from National Highway 22 on National Highway 156
- Turn left at the exit of Iwado Tunnel
- Enter the Obusa area across the Ukai bridge
- Drive up a hill road on the right side of the red gate of Gokokushiji
- From JR Gifu Station or Meitetsu Gifu Station
- Take the Gifu Bus N system (via Nagara Bridge) bound for "N41 Obusa" at JR Gifu Station Bus Terminal No.13 or Meitetsu Gifu Station Bus Terminal No.4 (about 25 minutes / 220yen / one-way)
- 3 minutes on foot from the stop